Perception of corruption change in Ghana, 2018 (TAC Project)
Significant findings (Infographic)
1. Over 60 percent of Ghanaian citizens believe corruption has increased.
2. Only 12 percent of citizens believe corruption has remained the same compared to the previous year.
3. 47 percent of the police officers interviewed believe that corruption is on the increase.
4. Only 15 percent of motorists believe corruption has decreased in Ghana.
5. Overall, only 16 percent of respondents believe corruption has remained the same compared to the previous year.
Findings in the infographic below:
‘Together against Corruption’ is supported by STAR-Ghana with funding from UKaid, DANIDA and EUROPEAN UNION.
Report by iWatch Africa